Full Membership is open to:
Mr. Colin (Col or Irish) O'Flynn
- All serving and former members of the Royal Australian Navy including Reserve Forces. ( Yes, you can join the NAA as a FULL MEMBER when you commence as a New Entrant from Day 1.
- All serving and former members of other Commonwealth Navies,Royal arines and Allied Navies. Any Service member of the Australian Defence Force who has served in a dedicated billet on a RAN ship for at least 6 months.
- Former or serving Australian Naval Reserve Cadet Officers and Instructors in receipt of a Certificate of Appointment who have served for a period of not less than two years.
- Persons who are former or serving personnel of the Australian Naval Cadet (ANC) movement and who have reached the age of 18 years and who have completed 3 years service in the ANC.
- Persons who are former or serving personnel of the merchant naval
service of Australia or any member country of the British Commonwealth who
in the performance of their merchant naval duties, have served in a war zone
or other theatre of military operation.
A person who already belongs to another NAA sub-Section and wishes to become a part of a second sub-Section, and persons who are not eligible for Full Membership of the Association but who wish to join / contribute to the Association as follows:
- A person who has foreign going Merchant Navy service.
- A person who has no Naval or Merchant Navy service.
Subscriptions and Fees
Full Membership: Annual Subscription 35
Joining Fee 5
(The annual subscription covers the period 1 January - 31 December. Allowance is made for people joining the Association in the latter half of the calendar year.)
Membership Badge - A Naval Association Badge will be issued to you on joining a sub-Section.
Quarterly Magazine - The Naval Association's quarterly magazine 'White Ensign' is published within the Australian Warship Magazine. It is supplied and posted by the Association to your home address at no extra cost to the member. (This magazine costs $11.95 from newsagents.)
If you wish to join us, please contact our Secretary -
Email Mr Frank Syaranamual or
Mobile 0427 409 252